Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bed Engine Version 5

Finally I finished the version 5 Bed Engine upgrade, my latest work!
It started over 5 weeks ago because all the new animations i had to made.
It's available for all my 8 bed models and as bare bed engine as well.

This time i tried to improve the whole menu navigation, remove glitches and add new, original poses. Unfortunately the balls memory is empting and I feared to add more poses in it.
I added 43  brand new poses and 109 animations! Now it contains  919 self made animations and 393 poses (animations combinations)!

These are the news for this version:

  • Reorganized menus, 
  • a better sit script for pillows,
  • updated XPose script to avoid script locks,
  • new menus available:

FM ORAL3,
FM HARD,
FF ORAL3,
FFM3,
MMF3,
MBF2 (bisex men and 1 girl)

The new version beds are avaiable to test in my stores inworld and all around my sim, at Lenora.
All my beds are available with a Texture Changer to fit any environment and sleep poses in pillows (when present).

Have fun and check them out.






















1 comment: