Thursday, October 24, 2013

Theater sex seats

Who didn't ever dreamed to have a sexual fantasy in a dark cinema?

When I made my first sex theater seats there were only good theater seats but without any sex pose engine, and bad sex seats.
I designed a vintage model with three seats for MF, FF, MMF, FFM interaction and made the whole set of customized animations to play the fantasy of a girl being harassed in a dark cinema by a stranger... Then teased and fucked good.
I thought it could be cool add a couple of additional seats, rezzed from menu, to play external voyeurs if the action is played in a public place and someone wanted watch it without interfere.






Later my friend Selina Anatra made for me a modern, detailed, mesh model that I sell together with the vintage one.




Both models are availabe in Copy or Transfer version, for personal use at home or to furnish an adult cinema.

To make less confusion I avoid use a sit script in them, so you cannot sit on them but you must use Xpose ball engine script.





No comments:

Post a Comment