Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pool table - Billiard

Isn't the game of pool a sexy one? At least for girls positions.
And what furniture is for rich people? For me is a pool table. It need a huge livingroom to be placed and it costs a lot. People will love put one in their SL houses.

When I saw around that there weren't good sex pool tables I decided to make one a with custom set of poses. I always try to write down a story with my poses sequence, like it was an x-rated movie.
The story this time was a guy teaches a girl how play pool... And she learns how play with balls and sticks...
Then I added 3-somes for 2 guys and a learing girl, or for one guy and 2 lucky girls.
Then I added 4-some, any combination! What best place to have an orgy than a pool table!?

It was the first period for mesh products and not all could see them because using the old viewers. So i made 2 versions in the same box: a sculpt and a mesh one, made from my friend Selina Anatra according with a classy european model.
Both are inside the same box and both are copy.







No comments:

Post a Comment