Monday, October 21, 2013

Lapdancer Chairs

This is one of my most succesful products. The lapdancer chair.
I made this thinking to clubs, and to copy versions too. And added the transfer version only to give a chance more. The idea was not original but there were very few products like that at that time.

I made animations and menus thinking about a sort of role play between the dancer and the customer. From dances and tease poses, to more adult ones, orals and sexual ones. 
From original version 1 I changed the leather chair, I added more and more poses, added 3-somes (MMF and FFM), lesbian poses, more dances and, from version 5, I added a mesh model next to the sculpt one, the Chesterfield one.
I used a balls script engine, MLPV2 at first, XPose later. Then I added few sits in a separate engine too, without poseballs.

Of course as all succesful things it has some imitations. Even the chair model has been made same way from other builders!
On version 6 I decided to add a complete sex menu to the sit engine: now you can sit and play a complete even if short role play with happy ending or rezz the poseballs and use the complete sex engine in the back part of the chair.

As almost all my products Lapdancer Chair is multitexture, with custom, leather textures for both versions. And available in both, transfer or copy permissions. And modify for all.

As entry level I keep on market Lapdancer Chair 3 model, in both copy or tansfer versions.






In next version I want add more poses and some dance to the sit engine and, maybe, add a new third model.



Some of the textures is suitable for grunge environments, like urban sims.






No comments:

Post a Comment